Neat, Tidy and Easy-care Home!
This spacious and stylish Evanston South home has a tenant in place until April 2022 and would make the ideal investment for one lucky new buyer. The layout has been designed to make the most of the space on offer with three bedrooms and two bathrooms along with generous living zones and multiple outdoor areas.
The master is set at the front of the home and has a walk-through robe and an ensuite while the guest bedrooms run off the main hallway and boast built-in robes and easy access to the main bathroom.
You can gather with loved ones in air-conditioned comfort in the open-plan kitchen, dining and living room or step out to the private courtyard and host guests. The stylish kitchen is centred around an island plus there’s a suite of quality appliances including a dishwasher.
Be quick to secure this fantastic abode located directly across the road from a park and within close proximity to all amenities and nestled amongst other quality homes.
Features that make this home special:
- Master bedroom with ensuite and walk-in robe
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 complete with built-in robes
- Light-filled, open plan kitchen, dining and living room with split system air-conditioning
- Modern kitchen offers breakfast bar, stainless steel appliances including gas cooktop and dishwasher
- Main bathroom with separate shower and bath
- Separate toilet for added convenience
- Separate laundry with linen press
- Secure garage with internal access and roller door
- Low maintenance, secure rear yard
- Currently tenanted until April 2022 at $305.00 per week
This home is located just moments from the Gawler Green Shopping Centre and only a short distance from quality public and private schools including Trinity College Gawler and Gawler & District College B – 12. A variety of pubs, cafes and specialty stores are within a short drive in the neighbouring town of Gawler and many parks and reserves are in close proximity. Public transport options and access to main roads will have you in the CBD within 45 (approximate) minutes. All this and just a 25 minute (approximate) drive to all the wineries and restaurants The Barossa Valley has to offer!
For further information please contact Jacob Lanning on 0417 876 879 or 8269 7711 (office).
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot provide any guarantee and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.