Invest or Nest? The choice is yours!
Discover this quality family home offering space to play and live! This could be the ultimate property you have been searching for, this remarkable residence boasts multiple light filled living spaces waiting to be enjoyed, multiple entertaining areas and a good-size block with room for the kids to play.
A gorgeous bay window draws natural light into the formal lounge that can be disposed as a bedroom while the heart of the home is sure to be the open-plan kitchen, dining and family room complimented by two skylights. The kitchen is well-equipped with a walk-in pantry, plenty of bench space and quality appliances.
There’s a pitched roof verandah for hosting guests along with an additional pitched pergola and a fully fenced and private backyard yard to enjoy the up-and-coming spring weather!
Whether you’re looking for your very first home or to add a quality investment to your portfolio, this property is a must-see. You are sure to appreciate the ample space on offer, with 523sqm (approximate) of land along with a wide 21.15m (approximate) frontage.
Features that make this home special:
- Grand master suite complimented by a ceiling fan, expansive walk-in robe and ensuite
- Bedroom 2 and 3 with built-in robes, bedroom 3 with a ceiling fan
- Formal lounge area boasting a bay window, this room can be disposed as an additional 4th bedroom
- Open plan kitchen / dining and family area
- Functional kitchen with an abundance of cupboard and bench space including a walk-in pantry and a gas cooktop complimented by a skylight
- Dining area adjacent kitchen with a skylight and convenient linen storage cupboard
- Family area of grand proportions with split system air conditioner and a ceiling fan offering direct access to the back yard
- Neat and tidy 3-way bathroom complete with separate bath and shower
- Laundry with external access
- Pitched verandah and a separate pitched pergola for entertaining
- Low maintenance rear yard
- Ducted evaporative air conditioning
- Electric roller shutters fitted on most windows
- Solar electrical system
- Tool/Garden Shed
- Currently tenanted at $380.00 per week until 06/05/2022
Located within walking distance to Tone Playground. In close proximity to a variety of local shops and schools including; Hope Christian College, Craigmore Kindergarten, Craigmore High School, Trinity College and Adelaide North Special School. Additionally, only 40 minutes (approximately) to the CBD via the Northern Expressway.
For further information please contact John Ktoris on 0438 945 704 or 8269 7711 (office).