Contemporary Abode in Fantastic Location!
Boasting a modern façade with contemporary styling, this gorgeous and low maintenance home is ready for you to simply move in and enjoy. Offering three good-size bedrooms, with the potential for a fourth, and two bathrooms, this residence is ideal for first-time buyers, downsizers, young families and investors alike.
Come home and enjoy the light, bright and neutral décor throughout, with a stunning and stylish kitchen that boasts a walk-in-pantry, gas cooking and plenty of storage. The functional floorplan draws you through to the living and dining room, as well as the stunning decked outdoor entertaining area. A generous family room is also on offer, which can be transformed into a bedroom, depending on your needs.
Features that make this home special:
- Master bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite
- Good sized bedrooms 2 and 3, both with built-in robes
- Family room or option to use as 4th bedroom
- Study room upon entry
- Commodious open plan living and dining with sliding doors to outdoor alfresco
- Stylish kitchen featuring breakfast bar, stainless steel appliances, walk in pantry and access to patio
- Modern main bathroom with bath, separate shower and separate toilet
- Laundry with linen press and access to exterior
- Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning throughout
- Decked alfresco entertaining area
- Fully fenced, low maintenance yard
- Double garage with automatic panel lift door and internal access
- Solar system
*Spa bath excluded and will be removed prior to settlement*
Perfectly positioned in the popular suburb of Newton, close to Black Hill Conservation Park, Morialta Falls and Playford Road Reserve and Thorndon Park Reserve. In close proximity to a variety of excellent schools including St. Francis of Assisi Primary School, Rostrevor College, Charles Campbell College and Thorndon Park Primary School. Only a short distance to Newton Village and Newton Central Shopping Centre. All this and only 12km (approximately) to the Adelaide CBD.
For further information please contact Jacob Lanning on 0417 876 879 or 8269 7711 (office).
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public -
(A) at our office located at 87 North East Road, Collinswood for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.