Huge Allotment Offering a Private and Secure Setting!
This quality solid brick home is beautifully positioned on a substantial 2000sqm (approximate) block with a wide 24.25m (approximate) frontage and a huge 82.50m (approximate) depth, offering wonderful family accommodation internally as well as great outdoor options.
Offering peace and security with an alarm system and an electric gate with access to the rear of the property, plus a secure double garage under the main roof.
With multiple garages and large yard space, there is plenty of room for all your vehicles including caravans, boats and trailers.
This home is sure to appeal to families looking for convenience and room to play. Perfect to move in straight away and enjoy or enjoy a great rental return.
Features that make this home special:
- This is a wheelchair accessible home, all on one level with wide doorways and a thoughtful design throughout
- Master suite with walk-in robe, ensuite and timber floors
- Good sized bedrooms 2 and 3 both with built-in robes
- Study or 4th bedroom with built-in cupboard
- Formal lounge and dining area
- Huge open plan kitchen/family and meals area
- A very spacious and sizeable modern kitchen with a breakfast bar, skylight, dishwasher, ample bench and cupboard space
- Large main bathroom with separate bath and shower + separate toilet
- Spacious separate laundry with ample storage space and access to rear yard
- Ducted evaporative air conditioning
- Fan forced gas wall heater and superb wood fireplace to lounge/kitchen zone
- Manicured front and rear gardens with irrigation to the front and sides
- 3 separate paved outdoor spaces surround the house, with the large main undercover entertaining zone for the whole family to enjoy overlooking the rear yard
- Rainwater tank
- Shed space galore with multiple garden sheds on offer
- Double garage with automatic roller doors, internal access and storage area
- 2 additional single garages in rear yard, one with power and its own verandah work space
- Alarm for security
- NBN connected
Located in close proximity to parks, reserves and a variety of excellent public and private schools including Gulfview Heights Primary School. Just 4kms (approximately) to Golden Grove Village Shopping Centre and only 6kms (approximately) to all the entertainment and shopping that Tea Tree Plaza has to offer. Public transport options including The O-Bahn to the Adelaide CBD are also nearby.
Don’t hesitate too long this opportunity will not last!
For further information please contact Warwick Haseloff on 0499 111 996 or 8269 7711 (office).
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public -
(A) at our office located at 87 North East Road, Collinswood for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.