Simply Move in and Enjoy!
Rarely does an opportunity to secure a perfectly located home, set in a private cul-de-sac arise; fortunately, your search ends here. Set amongst a variety of quality homes in the sought after Ranch Estate, this beautifully maintained home is sure to appeal to those searching for a remarkable family abode. Positioned on a large 733sqm (approximate) allotment presenting the opportunity to simply move in and enjoy.
Just as impressive as the sought-after location is the flexible floorplan with multiple living areas, three bedrooms and two well-appointed bathrooms. The large windows invite the picturesque setting of the rear garden and winter creek in. When it comes to space, you are spoiled for choice with a light-filled living room and an open-plan kitchen, dining and family area. Step outside, where you are presented with an impressive undercover space to sit down and enjoy your morning coffee or host guests in style.
Features that make this home special:
- Master bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite
- Well-proportioned bedrooms 2 and 3
- Light filled open plan family/dining, meals and kitchen area with split system air conditioner
- Timeless kitchen with dishwasher, dual basin, ample cupboard space and breakfast bar
- Additional living area with attractive bay window
- Central three–way main bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Convenient laundry with external access
- Ducted evaporative air conditioning throughout
- Spacious outdoor entertaining area with pitched-roof pergola overlooking lush green gardens
- Low maintenance backyard for kids and pets to enjoy
- Garden shed
- Double carport with roller doors and direct front access
- Beautifully landscaped front gardens
- Large driveway for additional off street parking
This delightful property is located within short drive of the Aberfoyle Hub Shopping Centre and primary and secondary schools. Only a stone's throw from The Parkway Reserve, while both Happy Valley Reservoir and Flagstaff Hill Golf Course are also nearby. The southern beaches are a short drive, and only half an hour (approximately) to the CBD.
For further information please contact Allison Bartlett on 0456 019 292, Lidija Kies on 0477 779 579 or 8269 7711 (office).
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot provide any guarantee and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.