Private and Secure Family Entertainer!
This renovated, contemporary style home offers generous accommodation in a setting that lends itself perfectly for entertaining friends and family.
Set on a generous 693sqm (approximate) block, the home boasts a stunning updated kitchen that opens seamlessly to showcase the beautiful outdoor entertaining area with a 'ready to go' integrated barbeque, oven and preparation bench with sink and cafe blinds to enclose the space, making entertaining a dream all year-round.
A fantastic addition to this beautiful home is the detached rumpus room/granny flat or teenage retreat containing a separate studio/bedroom.
There is nothing to do but simply move in and enjoy the on-trend and renovated features this fabulous property offers!
Ideally suiting families, first home buyers looking to get into the market and investors looking to add to their current portfolio.
Features that make this home special:
- 3 bedrooms all complete with built-in robes, all three bedrooms with ceiling fans and bedroom 1 with split system air conditioner
- Separate lounge room with split system air conditioner
- Stylish kitchen with stainless steel appliances, Puratap water filter, ILVE dishwasher, Westinghouse oven, breakfast bar, soft close drawers, stunning waterfall island bench with ample bench and cupboard space
- Updated bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Separate toilet for your convenience
- Private laundry
- Huge decked outdoor entertaining area with pitched roof, 3 ceiling fans, pot belly heater, integrated barbeque, Westinghouse oven and preparation bench with sink and cafe blinds
- Detached rumpus room/granny flat or teenage retreat containing a separate studio/bedroom with a split system air conditioner, toilet with basin, built-in cupboard and bar
- Beautifully landscaped front and rear yard
- Electric front gate
- Rainwater tank
- Garden shed
- Secure double carport with remote controlled roller door
- Roller shutters on front windows
- 3.5KW solar electrical system
- Security cameras, ARLO Pro 3 to both front and rear yard (can sync to phone)
As Pooraka’s landscape continues to evolve, its sound investment pedigree cannot be ignored. Located 12.6km (approximate) from the CBD and within minutes of Uni SA Mawson Lakes Campus and Gepps Cross Retail Home HQ. It’s no wonder this part of town is alive with new development activity.
Note: The Vendor converted the shed into a rumpus room with toilet and studio/bedroom 4 without council approval.
For further information please contact John Ktoris on 0438 945 704 or 8269 7711 (office).
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public -
(A) at our office located at 87 North East Road, Collinswood for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.