Resort Style Living in Tea Tree Gully!
Stunning, stylish and superbly located, this opulent family home in the popular suburb of Tea Tree Gully is a rare opportunity not to be missed. Thoughtfully designed and built in 2008, this home provides multiple year round entertaining options with perfect natural flow from the internal living areas to the impressive outdoor entertaining area, showcasing a sparkling undercover swimming pool.
You will be in awe from the moment you walk through the secure front gate and are greeted by the spacious entry, activating the automatic hallway downlights. A grand master bedroom with a walk-in wardrobe is completed by an ensuite. A floorplan like no other, all three bedrooms include walk-in robes. Bedroom 2 and 3 share a three-way bathroom and bedroom 4 is complete with an ensuite that has external access to the outdoor area, strategically built to double as an outdoor bathroom. There's more to admire with the separate home theatre which includes a surround sound system, perfect for a family movie night or to watch your favourite team play whilst enjoying your own private built-in wet bar for entertaining all night long!
Boasting a fantastic street presence and set on a generous 771sqm (approximate) allotment, this home delivers peace and tranquillity, whilst also providing enough space to entertain at home and expand with the growing family.
Features that make this home special:
- Light filled bedroom 1 with grand double door entry, TV, spacious walk-in robe and ensuite
- Good sized bedroom 2 and 3, both complete with walk-in robes and main bathroom access; bedroom 3 also with TV
- Bedroom 4 featuring walk-in robe, TV and ensuite
- Ceiling fans to all bedrooms
- Home theatre with 52” HD flat screen TV, surround sound system and built-in bar
- Complete music system wired to ceiling mounted speakers throughout home theatre, lounge, dining and outdoor entertaining area
- Study with built-in desk and shelving
- Commodious open plan family and meals area overlooking outdoor entertaining
- Stylish modern kitchen with breakfast bar, ample cupboard and bench space, stainless steel appliances including built-in microwave and dishwasher and plumbing for water to fridge and coffee machine
- Contemporary main bathroom with bath and separate shower
- Spacious laundry with built-in joinery, external access and plenty of storage space
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
- Impressive outdoor entertaining area featuring wall mounted TV and wood fired pizza oven
- Undercover salt chlorinated, solar heated pool and spa, perfect for swimming all year round
- Pool change room and external access to bedroom 4 ensuite, doubling as an outdoor bathroom
- Secure yard with high fencing, manicured gardens with fruit trees, pool shed and garden shed
- Rainwater tanks hidden behind rear garden wall
- Double garage with automatic panel lift door and internal access
- 6kW solar system
- 2x gas hot water systems
- Extensive storage throughout
- High ceilings
- Automated hallway lighting
- Data points throughout home
- Provision for electric front gate
Superbly located only minutes away from all the shopping and entertainment that Westfield Tea Tree Plaza has to offer. In close proximity to Modbury Hospital, St Agnes Shopping Centre, public transport options including the city via the O-Bahn and a variety of local parks. Additionally close by to a variety of excellent schools, including St Agnes Primary, Tea Tree Gully Primary and Modbury High.
For further information please contact Graeme Brown on 0455 111 791, Jayden Kirk on 0448 225 517 or 8269 7711 (office).
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public -
(A) at our office located at 87 North East Road, Collinswood for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.