Stylish and Sophisticated!
A rare opportunity is on offer to secure this magnificent 2 storey home completed in 2021 by HBC Homes. Thoughtfully designed and boasting a stunning façade, this home provides multiple year-round entertaining options with perfect natural flow from the internal living areas to the outdoor entertaining area. Perfect for growing or multi-generational families, astute buyers are sure to be impressed.
You will be in awe the moment you enter, surrounded by high quality fixtures and fittings throughout, this opulent family home has 4 spacious bedrooms; 2 of which offer walk-in robes and private ensuites, a central bathroom plus a powder room for added convenience. When friends drop by you will want to show off your culinary skills in the stylish kitchen complete with gas cooktop, large pantry, island bench and ample storage. Faultless flow between the open plan dining and living room through to the outdoor entertaining area makes hosting gatherings easy.
Completing the layout is a valuable upstairs family room, study area, ample storage throughout and a double garage for secure off-street parking.
You’ll have to be quick for this one!
Lower level comprising of:
- Generous ground floor bedroom 4 with ensuite and built-in robe
- Light filled open plan living and dining area with downlights throughout and sliding glass doors to the outdoor entertaining area
- Luxury kitchen featuring island bench, sweeping benchtops, ample cupboard spaces and high quality stainless steel appliances
- Additional guest powder room, providing a valuable 4th toilet
- Practical laundry with built-in joinery and external access
- Expansive under staircase storage
- High quality tiles throughout the ground floor
Upper level comprising of:
- Commodious bedroom 1 complete with huge walk-in robe and luxury ensuite with bath and double sink vanity
- Generous size bedroom 2 and 3, both with built-in robes
- Large upper level family room and additional study area with built-in desk
- Modern main bathroom with separate shower
- Reverse cycle air conditioning, zoned throughout the home
- Undercover alfresco area and low maintenance rear garden
- Double garage with automatic panel lift door with internal access
- Zoned to Magill Primary School and Norwood Morialta High
- Generous and easy to maintain 403sqm (approximate) of rare Eastern suburb land with 12.7m (approximate) frontage
- 35x solar panels
- 13.5kW Tesla battery
Ideally located in the highly sought after suburb of Magill close to Penfold Park, a variety of quality public and private schools, UniSA Magill Campus, Romeo’s Foodland, St Bernards Fruit and Veg Market and public transport options. All of this and only a short drive from all the shopping and entertainment options that Magill Road and The Parade have to offer.
For further information please contact Jimmy Wu on 0417 874 084, Carlos Carosi on 0428 909 228 or 8269 7711 (office).
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot provide any guarantee and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public - (A) at our office located at 78-80 North East Road, Walkerville for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and (B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.