Generous 690sqm Allotment with a 19m Frontage!
This three bedroom abode is superbly situated on a quiet street and directly opposite Canopus Reserve comprising a playground for the kids to enjoy. Providing spacious internal living and an expansive rear yard to accommodate the family, additionally offering plenty of room for your caravan, boat or trailer.
Situated on a generous 690sqm (approximate) with a wide 19m (approximate) frontage. This home is sure to appeal to first home buyers looking to get into the market, families looking for convenience and room to play amongst garden greenery, investors looking to rent out and reap the rewards or redevelop (subject to council consent).
Features that make this home:
- Three good sized bedrooms
- Bedroom one with window wall air-conditioner and built-in robe
- Bedroom two with built-in robe and dresser
- Bathroom with separate bath and shower + separate toilet
- Functional dine-in kitchen
- Open plan dining and living area with ceiling fans and heater
- Verandah overlooking expansive rear yard
- External rumpus room
- Garage/shed with panel lift door
- Rainwater tank
- Single carport with driveway suitable for multiple vehicles, caravan or boat
Located close to Anstey Hill where you can explore the walking trails and wildlife. Only a short drive to the Hope Valley Reservoir perfect for fitness activities, pets and kids to enjoy. Just minutes away from Hope Valley Shopping Centre, a variety of sought-after schools, parks and public transport options including the city via the O'Bahn. Additionally, in close proximity to all of the shopping and entertainment that Westfield Tea Tree Plaza has to offer.
For further information please contact Robert Lonie on 0419 129 009 or Gavin Apacible on 0455 800 848 or 8269 7711 (office).
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot provide any guarantee and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.