A Luxurious and Architecturally Inspired Home!
The ultimate modern lock-up-and-leave lifestyle awaits you here with this impressive 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom, two-storey Torrens Titled residence on an easy-care 525sqm (approximate) block in one of Adelaide's most exclusive suburbs.
This magnificent Georgian home commands street presence and offers a lifestyle of luxury. Brilliantly located in close proximity to all the excitement and convenience that Burnside has to offer, in the school catchment of Glenunga international school/Linden park primary and only 6.4km to Adelaide's CBD.
A development designed and created by the vendors with meticulous attention to detail, built by DeChellis Homes and completed in September 2020. The home lavishly sprawls over 2 levels of 352sqm (approximately) of living.
Upon approaching the home you are greeted by an extravagant front door that has you excited about the grandness of this home.
The entrance is extraordinary with its width, space and view to the exquisite landscape to the rear of the property.
Offering a plethora of bespoke features and finishes, combining a meticulous eye for detail and design and integrating superb natural finishes which offer upper and lower level living options with a versatile, open plan footprint.
4 bedrooms are on offer with two being master suites fully complete with a walk-in-robe and an ensuite. The downstairs master suite offers a stately ensuite complete with a luxurious freestanding bathtub, generous shower, walk in robe and a private courtyard. The other bedrooms are situated upstairs and are all generously proportioned.
A formal lounge is found downstairs and a further retreat with a superbly large balcony is situated upstairs with views either by day or by night.
The open plan kitchen is enhanced in two tones, which showcases a very intimate and modern appearance flowing to a dining and family area which are set on an elaborate scale and offer style, space and dignified opulence! Not to forget the breakfast bar and the most essential butler’s pantry!
The family room opens seamlessly to showcase the 'alfresco' with a 'ready to go' integrated barbecue, fridge and granite preparation bench with sink. Sit and enjoy the quiet and a landscape that has been prepared with the same 'love' as the home.
Features that make this home special:
- Master suite with a superb bathroom complete with a freestanding bathtub, double walk-in-robe, vanity with dual basins and a private courtyard
- Formal lounge
- A striking kitchen with SMEG appliances consisting of dual ovens, gas cooktop, dishwasher, plenty of cupboard space, breakfast bar and a smart butler’s pantry.
- A very comfortable and sizeable dining/family area complete with a gas fireplace inserted into the wall to give warmth and atmosphere with the beauty of flames and no mess, wall insert to mount your television is also provided
- Functional well-appointed laundry with ample storage option, plus outdoor access/clothesline
- Stately Powder Room with 4th toilet
- Second master suite on the second level with walk-in-robe and ensuite and bedrooms 3 & 4 with built in robes
- Main bathroom with a freestanding bathtub, generous shower, large vanity with dual basins and floor to ceiling porcelain tiles
- A bright retreat which offers lovely views from the expansive balcony
- High 2.7m ceilings
- LED lighting and a few elaborate light fittings enhance the natural light of the home
- Under stairs storage
- Plush carpets and porcelain tiles grace the floors
- Linen press on both levels
- Windows are a significant feature of this home, they are in abundance and saturate the home with much light and sunshine
- Coffered ceilings
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout (zoned)
- Instant gas
- Security system
- Installed antennas
- NBN ready (the lucky purchaser is responsible to organise connection)
- Alfresco area complete with integrated barbeque, fridge and granite preparation bench with sink
- A very sizable backyard which is very rare with this type of home
- Retaining walls, meticulous landscaped gardens with a vibrant green cared for lawn are also strong features
- Irrigation to the front and rear yard
- Double garage with resin flooring and secure internal access to the home
- Rainwater tank
6A Elinor Terrace is simply gorgeous and grand so to appreciate the property would be to visit the property!
Perfectly positioned just a short drive to all the shopping and cafes of Burnside Village. Exceptional education and childcare opportunities such as Seymour College, Linden Park Primary School, Glenunga International High School and Netherby Kindergarten are all close by. Nearby to parks and recreation facilities including the ever popular Mount Lofty. Public transport is only a few hundred meters away. All this and less than 6.4km to the CBD!
For further information please contact AnnaMaria Varelias on 0487 487 383 or 8269 7711 (office).