An Enchanting Family Home!
DUE TO COVID RESTRICTIONS AUCTIONS ON SATURDAY THE 24TH AND SUNDAY 25TH OF JULY WILL BE POSTPONED – REVISED DATE AND TIME TO BE ADVISED!
Be captivated by the warmth and charm of this lovely, honest family residence nestled within a premium pocket of Walkley Heights on a generous 540sqm (approximate) allotment. Your new abode is enveloped by manicured, low maintenance gardens that set the tone for a home that is refined yet relaxed.
From the moment you enter this family home, you sense that it has been meticulously cared for. The grand entrance, open-plan living space and multiple additional living options offer the freedom and flexibility any modern family needs. The stunning kitchen boasts a suite of appliances you need to show off your culinary skills.
Offering a private and secure rear yard with an intimate entertaining area where you could enjoy socialising and unwinding all year round. Large windows and generous proportions throughout offer a bright and airy atmosphere with plenty of space for the whole family!
Being offered to market for the very first time, this is truly a special opportunity for the particular buyer looking for a long time family home!
Features that make this home special:
- Grand master bedroom boasting a walk-in robe and a spacious ensuite featuring ‘his and hers’ basins, tiles to ceiling and a spa bath for relaxing after a long day
- Bedrooms 2, 3 and 4 of great size offering built-in robes
- Grand formal lounge area, a place to enjoy your favourite book with great natural light
- Open plan kitchen/dining and living area of large proportion
- 3m high ceilings in entry and formal lounge and 2.7m ceilings throughout
- Modern stylish kitchen complete with a Puratap, a suite of stainless steel appliances including gas cooktop, ample bench and cupboard space including great cupboard space
- Rumpus room offering an abundance of natural light and a seamless transition to the outdoor entertaining area
- Immaculate main bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles, double basins, separate bath + shower and toilet
- Separate laundry with inset trough, ample bench space and external access
- Ample storage
- LED downlights throughout the home
- Ducted reverse-cycle air-conditioning throughout
- Expansive outdoor entertaining area with ceiling fan
- Fully fenced, low maintenance rear yard
- Double garage with automatic panel lift door and additional roller door accessing outdoor entertaining area
- Alarm system and security cameras to front and side of property
- 2kw solar system with 10 panels (Currently on 56c feed in tariff)
- Fully irrigated front and rear gardens
Ideally located just minutes away from parks, public transport options and a variety of schools including Ingle Farm Primary, Valley View Secondary, St Pauls College, Heritage College and Cedar College. Only a short drive to Valley View Retail Centre, Ingle Farm Shopping Centre and all the shopping and entertainment options that Tea Tree Plaza has to offer. All this and less than 13km (approximately) to the Adelaide CBD!
For further information please contact Fadi Oudih on 0455 999 007, Paul Leombruno on 0439 160 161 or 8269 7711 (office).
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public - (A) at our office located at 87 North East Road, Collinswood for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and (B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.