Invest for Success or Reside Inside!
On offer is a fantastic opportunity to secure this large allotment of 730sqm (approximately) with a wide frontage of 20m (approximately). This is your chance to renovate and add instant value, restore and rent out or redevelop into the home you have always wanted; the choice is yours (all subject to council approval).
The home offers four bedrooms, one bathroom and multiple living spaces from a lounge room to a study nook and an open-plan kitchen and dining area. There is a rear verandah for entertaining, plus a garage and an attached carport. A cubby house awaits the kids in the backyard and there is ample space to create an entertainer’s haven.
This is a great opportunity for investors looking to bolster their portfolio, first-time buyers wanting to enter the market and even growing families wanting to craft a home perfectly suited to their needs. You will live only moments from everything you could need from local schools and parks to transport options and shopping facilities.
Features that make this home special:
- Master bedroom with built in robe
- Good sized bedrooms 2, 3 and 4
- Well maintained kitchen with pura tap and ample bench and cupboard space
- Open plan kitchen and dining area with timber floorboards
- Formal lounge area
- Separate light filled family area with wall mounted reverse cycle air conditioner and access to the back verandah
- Bathroom with separate shower + bath and toilet
- Separate laundry with storage
- Valuable study area
- Paved back verandah, perfect for entertaining
- Secure single carport with roller door
- Large garage at rear of carport
- Tool shed
- Expansive rear yard
- Currently tenanted until 13th of November 2021 for $310.00 per week
Only minutes from all the shopping and entertainment that Munno Para Shopping City and Elizabeth City Centre have to offer. Ideally located close to a variety of schools including Mark Oliphant College and St Columba College. Additionally in close proximity to Argana Park and transport options.
Don't miss out!
For further information please contact John Ktoris on 0438 945 704 or 8269 7711 (office