Ready and Awaiting You to Add Your Own Personal Touches!
When location counts you cannot go past this exciting opportunity! Currently standing is a three-bedroom home, complete with an expansive rear yard, external rumpus room and ample room for your caravan, boat or trailer. Located only a short walk from Finniss Avenue Reserve and Broadstock Green that includes a playground and large lawn area for the kids and pets to enjoy.
Set on a well-proportioned 585sqm (approximate) allotment with tonnes of potential this home is sure to appeal to first home buyers looking to get into the market, those looking to get creative and add your own personal flair, families looking for convenience and room to play or investors looking to rent out and reap the rewards or redevelop (subject to planning consents).
Features that make this home special:
- Three bedrooms, all of generous size and complete with built-in robes
- Neat and tidy central bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles, separate bath and shower with convenient separate toilet
- Open kitchen and dining space that leads out to the rear yard
- Stylish kitchen overlooking rear yard with stainless steel appliances, gas stove and ample storage space
- A spacious and light filled lounge room with gas heater greets you upon entry
- A versatile and generously sized study sits adjacent the kitchen/dining area
- Separate laundry provides additional external access
- Large external rumpus room with reverse cycle split system
- Well-proportioned rear yard with multiple citrus fruit trees
- Gated, single length carport with drive through access to an undercover garage
- Large paved front driveway providing ample room for off street parking
- Ducted evaporative air-conditioning throughout
Ideally located a short distance away from Ingle Farm Shopping Centre and all the shopping and entertainment that Tea Tree Plaza has to offer. A variety of schools, parks and public transport options are nearby. All this and the added bonus of the Adelaide CBD just 13km (approximately) away.
For further information please contact John Ktoris on 0438 945 704 or 8269 7711 (office).
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot provide any guarantee and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public - (A) at our office located at 78-80 North East Road, Walkerville for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and (B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.