Your Dream Home Awaits
Looking for a home you will be proud to call your own? This beautifully presented, three-bedroom, one-bathroom abode is bursting with contemporary style and is sure to impress even the most fastidious buyer.
The single-storey layout is spacious and inviting with two separate living areas including a heated and air-conditioned lounge room and an open-plan kitchen, dining and family zone. You can cook up a storm in the sleek kitchen with quality fixtures and stainless steel appliances, while endless hours of fun will be spent hosting guests under the huge pitched roof pergola.
Two bedrooms have built-in robes while one has a ceiling fan and all are in close proximity to the bathroom with a separate bath, shower and toilet. A good-size laundry, with external access, a garden shed and an attached 3.5m x 7.7m carport are just a few of the extra features.
You will love this quiet street location close to Gulfview Heights Primary School, Kiekebusch Road Reserve and Main North Road.
Features that make this home special:
- 3 good sized bedrooms; bedrooms 1 and 3 offering built-in robes
- Spacious separate lounge with heater and split system air conditioner
- Light filled open plan family room with ceiling fan and sliding door to outdoor entertaining
- Dining adjacent to kitchen
- Stylish kitchen featuring ample cupboard and bench space and stainless steel appliances including dishwasher
- Modern main bathroom complete with bath, separate shower and separate toilet
- Practical laundry with built-in joinery and external access
- Ducted air conditioning throughout
- Impressive pergola entertaining area with pitched roof and outdoor lighting
- Fully fenced, established yard with shed
- Secure carport with automatic roller door
- Generous 22.5m (approximate) frontage
Ideally located in quiet Ridgehaven with easy access to public transport, access to the CBD via the O’Bahn and in close proximity to the newly renovated St Agnes Shopping Centre. Just minutes away from all the shopping and entertainment that Tea Tree Plaza has to offer.
Please Note: Edited grass photos are for marketing purposes only.
For further information please contact Jimmy Wu on 0417 874 084, Carlos Carosi on 0428 909 228 or 8269 7711 (office).
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public -
(A) at our office located at 78-80 North East Road, Walkerville for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.