Potential on Prince Avenue!
This 1952 built solid brick home on a large land holding of 760sqm approximately offers many possibilities for the astute buyer. Perfect for the first home buyer to buy a quality home with the potential to upgrade as desired, investors will appreciate the great rental return as a long term hold or developers can explore the options to build 2 premium homes as there are numerous examples who have capitalized nearby.
The conventional three bedroom home has original period features such as high ceilings throughout, original fireplace and stunning timber floors. The kitchen has been transformed with a modern renovation, boasting Caesarstone benchtops, Miele appliances and gloss white cabinetry. A large living room is centrally located servicing 3 good sized bedrooms, (2 with built-in robes and ceiling fans). The undercover entertaining area is perfect for entertaining guests as the kids and pets can play in the backyard. For the motor enthusiasts the wide driveway and side access to a large shed offers the potential to store many vehicles or machinery.
Located in a quiet tree lined street amongst other quality homes in the best part of Blair Athol adjacent to Prospect, this one you don't want to miss out on!
- 3 good sized bedrooms (bedroom 1 enjoys window views of the front yard with split system air conditioner, bedroom 1 and 2 both have built-in robes)
- The bathroom has a separate shower, plus vanity and mirrored cabinet and toilet
- Stunning kitchen with Caesarstone benchtops, Miele appliances and plenty of cabinetry
- Large lounge room with air conditioning and high ceilings
- Timber floors throughout
- Monitored alarm system
- Multiple split system air conditioners in the lounge, master bedroom, bedroom 2 and kitchen for year round comfort
- Outdoor undercover entertaining area, ideal for all year round BBQ’s
- Excellent parking facilities with a garage plus a large carport with automatic roller door and 3 other open air spaces, ideal for the motor enthusiast
- Large secure backyard perfect for the kids and pets to play
Located only a short drive to multiple shopping precincts including Churchill Centre, Gepps Cross Homemaker Centre and Northpark Shopping Centre.
Positioned in such a central location, you can be in the city within 15 minutes (approximate), at the beach in 20 minutes (approximate) or in the Adelaide Hills in under 30 minutes (approximate). Ample public transport options are a short commute towards Main North Road, with plenty of parks and reserves close by to fulfil all sporting, exercising and recreational purposes.
For further information please contact Graeme Brown on 0455 111 791, Andrew Tamburrino on 0447 888 177 or 8269 7711 (office).
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot provide any guarantee and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public - (A) at our office located at 78-80 North East Road, Walkerville for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and (B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.