Perfect to Live in or Great Investment Property. The Choice is Yours!
This well-maintained abode is positioned on a generous 585sqm (approximate) easy care allotment with a 19m (approximate) frontage and is sure to tick the boxes for a wide range of home buyers. Offering a practical layout with two spacious bedrooms, an abundance of living space and large rear yard for all to enjoy, additionally offering plenty of room for your caravan, boat, or trailer.
This home is sure to appeal to first home buyers looking to enter the market or investors looking to rent out and reap the rewards or developers looking for their next project (subject to planning consents). Perfect to move in straight away and enjoy, with the option to upgrade and add your own taste later.
Features that make this home special:
- Large main bedroom with walk-in robe, split system air conditioner and direct access to two-way bathroom
- Bedroom 2 of good proportions with built-in robe and split system air conditioner
- Spacious open living and dining room with split system air conditioner
- Stylish contemporary kitchen with 2 pac cabinetry and stone benchtops, stainless steel appliances including a dishwasher, Blanco gas oven and 5 burner cooktop, 2x pantries and ample cupboard and bench space
- Central two-way bathroom with bath and shower
- Convenient separate toilet
- Valuable laundry with external access
- Downlights throughout
- Verandah under the main roof with plenty of room to sit and relax with guests
- Well established, low maintenance backyard with large grassed area for kids or furry friends to run free
- Undercover carport with roller door and direct access to front and rear door
- Single detached garage with drive through access from carport
Ideally located in close proximity to a variety of primary and secondary schools and public transport options. You are spoilt for choice with shopping options - Saints Shopping Centre and Salisbury Shopping Centre both just a few minutes' drive away and only a 15 minute (approximate) drive to all the shopping and entertainment that Tea Tree Plaza has to offer.
For further information please contact Kevin Nguyen on 0427 273 590, Tom Chapman on 0477 766 739 or 8269 7711 (office).
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot provide any guarantee and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.