Spacious Family Home With Multiple Living Areas Plus Ample Land To Enjoy
A quality built and well maintained property on a larger land holding of 574sqm (approximate). Located at the end of a no through street with Ferryden Park reserve at your doorstep. A great opportunity for families looking for a spacious home in a desired location.
Inside offers a flexible floorplan including three bedrooms, two way bathroom plus formal lounge or perhaps the must needed fourth bedroom. The open plan family room is spacious and overlooks the outdoor entertaining area and rear gardens.
Features that make this home special:
- Large bedroom 1 with built-in robes and bathroom access
- Good sized bedroom 2 and 3, both with built-in robes and ceiling fans
- Spacious formal lounge or 4th bedroom with split system air conditioner
- Light filled open plan family and meals area with split system air conditioner
- Practical kitchen with walk-in pantry and ample cupboard and bench space
- Neat and tidy 2-way bathroom with bath, separate shower and separate toilet
- Vanity with linen cupboard
- Laundry with built-in joinery and external access
- Commodious outdoor entertaining area
- Fully fenced yard with garden shed
- Single carport with roller door
This home is move in ready!
Perfectly located and set amongst other similar quality homes, within easy reach of desirable amenities. There are several parks and reserves in the local area, ideal for your sport and recreation, including Ferryden Park Reserve and Regency Park Golf Course. Quality educational facilities including TAFE SA Regency Park and Woodville High (zoned) are nearby.
For further information please contact Gabriel Titmarsh on 0497 191 000 or 8269 7711 (office).
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public -
(A) at our office located at 87 North East Road, Collinswood for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.