Family Haven exuding Style and Sophistication!
This palatial family home exudes style and class with sleek modern finishes paired perfectly with bespoke design details. Buyers craving luxurious living will fall head over heels for this remarkable residence while convenience is assured with a prized cul-de-sac location close to Fairview Park Primary School, Tea Tree Gully Golf Course and so much more.
You can cook up a storm in the immaculate kitchen with stone benchtops, all-white cabinets and high-end appliances plus there’s on-trend flooring throughout, downlights, feature arched windows, a study nook and a cosy fireplace.
Step outside into the covered pergola where you can relax overlooking the backyard or make your way to the Bali hut to soak up the sun and cool off in the sparkling in-ground pool.
This picture-perfect home is set on an expansive 1,060sqm (approximate) allotment with a large 36.8m (approximate) frontage with established gardens and an abundance of off-street parking. With a list of highly desirable features this home must be inspected to be fully appreciated.
Features that make this home special:
- Spacious master bedroom with built in robe and ensuite with dual access
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 of good size, bedroom 2 offering a built-in robe
- Bedroom 4 or option to have a study, offering a built-in robe
- Contemporary kitchen boasting stone benchtops, quality appliances including a 900mm Euro oven with gas cooktop, ample bench and cupboard space including a breakfast bar
- Light filled dining area adjacent kitchen with a combustion heater
- Spacious living area with a study nook
- Warm and welcoming formal lounge area with gas heater complimented by an abundance of natural light from the arched windows
- Sparkling main bathroom featuring separate bath and shower
- Practical laundry boasting external access
- Ducted refrigerated reverse cycle air conditioning
- Covered pergola area, the perfect place to entertain guests
- Bali hut overlooking the sparkling in ground pool waiting to welcome your loved ones for your up and coming summer gatherings
- Spacious rear yard with two tool/garden sheds
- Double garage for additional parking or for the car enthusiast to work on their latest project
- Double driveway offering ample off-street parking including rear yard access
- Double carport with roller doors and additional covered area attached at rear
- 3.5KW solar electrical system
Perfectly positioned in the in-demand suburb of Fairview Park and only a short distance to Banksia Park International High School, Banksia Park Primary School and Kindergarten and Fairview Park Primary School. With the newly refurbished Tea Tree Plaza, Tea Tree Gully Golf Course and Fairview Green Shopping Centre all close by and public transport options also nearby, the convenience and lifestyle on offer here is envied by most.
For further information please contact Robert Lonie on 0419 129 009 or Gavin Apacible on 0455 800 848 or 8269 7711 (office).
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public - (A) at our office located at 78-80 North East Road, Walkerville for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and (B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.
Note: All grassed areas are enhanced for illustration purposes only.