A Unique Offering for Modern Buyers
Discover all the space, comfort and flexibility you need in this unique property. Enjoy two dwellings on the one lot, perfect for those wanting the flexibility of space or to accommodate extended family; the choice is all yours. The main dwelling at the front is currently tenanted until June 2022 for $285/week to a quality tenant.
The first home enjoys three bedrooms and one bathroom, as well as an open-plan living and dining space. The kitchen is well-equipped, with gas cooking and plenty of storage, while a sliding door invites you to step out to the expansive verandah ready for entertaining.
The second home also has three bedrooms and one bathroom, as well as an air-conditioned living, dining and kitchen space. There is gas cooking as well as ample storage.
A storage shed, a fenced front yard and a carport are just some of the extra features on offer in this well-maintained and beautifully presented property.
Main residence features:
- 1971 built, and well maintained
- Bedroom 1 with ceiling fan and built-in robe
- Good size bedrooms 2 and 3; bedroom 2 with a built-in robe and bedroom 3 with a ceiling fan
- Spacious light filled lounge
- Stylish dine-in kitchen featuring ample cupboard and bench space and quality stainless steel appliances
- Main bathroom offering bath and separate shower
- Separate toilet
- Practical laundry with external access
- Large verandah entertaining area
Granny flat features:
- 3 good sized bedrooms
- Open plan dining and living with air conditioner
- Modern kitchenette with gas cooktop
- Neat and tidy main bathroom with shower
- Separate toilet
- Verandah area
- 870sqm (approximate) of rare land holding
- 18.2m (approximate) frontage
- Large fully fenced backyard with established garden
- 2x garden sheds
- Additional verandah
- Secure off-street parking via roller door access
- Carport attached to granny flat
Wonderfully located in close proximity to a variety of parks, reserves and transport options. Great education opportunities with early learning centres and a variety of schools nearby including Thomas More College, Brahma Lodge Primary School and Paralowie R-12. Shopping centres including Hollywood Plaza and Parabanks Shopping Centre both also close by!
For further information please contact Jimmy Wu on 0417 874 084, Carlos Carosi on 0428 909 228 or 8269 7711 (office).
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot provide any guarantee and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public - (A) at our office located at 78-80 North East Road, Walkerville for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and (B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.