Outstanding Opportunity Awaits!
With a practical layout, a prime location and plenty of potential, this property is perfect for first home buyers, downsizers and investors alike, the astute buyer is sure to be impressed with this low maintenance home currently tenanted until 20th June 2022.
This single-storey layout is inviting and encompasses three bedrooms and two bathrooms including the master with an ensuite. All bedrooms have robes for added convenience plus a central main bathroom with a separate bath and shower. The open-plan kitchen, living and meals area offers direct access to the fenced, low maintenance rear courtyard which presents a blank canvas to create your own outdoor private oasis.
Features that make this home special:
- Fantastic master bedroom with walk in robe and ensuite
- Good sized bedroom 2 and 3 with built in robes
- Spacious light filled formal lounge area
- Large living/meals area with split system reverse cycle air conditioner
- Modern kitchen with gas cook top, dishwasher, double sink and ample cupboard space
- Main bathroom offers separate bath and shower
- Convenient separate laundry with external access
- Secure single garage with automatic panel lift door and internal access
- Fully fenced, secure courtyard
- Currently rented at $270 per week until 20th June 2022.
Ideally located close to a variety of schools, all the shopping and entertainment that Munno Para Shopping City and Elizabeth City Centre offer are only a short drive away whilst being metres from the popular Smith Creek Walking Trails. All this and only 40 minutes (approximately) to the CBD via the Northern Expressway.
For further information contact Gabriel Titmarsh on 0497 191 000 or 8269 7711 (office).
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot provide any guarantee and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.