There’s No Place Like Home!
Superbly located in the emerging suburb of Ingle Farm (adjacent Walkley Heights), this solid brick, fully fenced home boasts quality timber flooring throughout, a stylish kitchen and bathroom, additionally providing ample yard space to either store your vehicles such as a caravan, boat or trailer or use the space for the kids and pets to enjoy.
Situated on a good sized corner allotment of 489sqm (approximately) with a 24.8m (approximate) frontage onto Telowie Avenue and a 17m (approximate) frontage onto Eudunda Avenue.
This home is sure to appeal to first home buyers looking to get into the market, families looking for convenience and room to play, investors looking to rent out and reap the rewards or redevelop (subject to council consent). Astute buyers will surely be impressed with this well maintained property.
Features that make this home special:
- Master bedroom complete with Akai split system reverse cycle air conditioner, ceiling fan and built-in robe
- Bedrooms 2 and 3, bedroom 2 featuring built-in robe
- Light filled lounge room with Akai split system reverse cycle air conditioner
- Stylish kitchen with gas cooktop, stainless steel appliances and dishwasher
- Casual meals area adjacent kitchen
- Modern bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Separate laundry with access to rear yard
- Outdoor entertaining area
- Fully fenced with a spacious front and rear yard
- Side access (From Eudunda Avenue) to park multiple vehicles off road
- NBN connected
Ideally located a short walk away from Ingle Farm Shopping Centre, with a variety of schools, parks and public transport options nearby. Only minutes away from all the shopping and entertainment that Tea Tree Plaza has to offer. All this and the added bonus of the Adelaide CBD just 12.8km (approximately) away.
Note: All grassed areas are for illustration purposes only.
For further information please contact John Ktoris on 0438 945 704 or 8269 7711 (office).
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public -
(A) at our office located at 87 North East Road, Collinswood for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.