Completely Renovated with Street Frontage and Private Gardens
Now this is somewhere that you can call home! Located in the heart of Beulah Park, adjacent to Norwood and only a stone's throw away from popular The Parade Precinct, you’ll be equally impressed with the complete renovation this home has to offer.
This beautifully presented 2 bedroom unit with street frontage, provides an opportunity for the next buyer to live a low maintenance lifestyle in quality and comfort. Upon entry you are greeted with the large light filled living room that overlooks the front garden. The floorboards combined with neutral modern upgrades ensure this home is very aesthetically pleasing. The large kitchen is sure to be an impressive feature of this home with modern stainless steel appliances, gas cooktop, solid surface benchtops and dual under-mount sink.
Good sized bedrooms 1 and 2 are both equipped with built-in robes and ceiling fans whilst bedroom 1 also has a front facing view with an abundance of natural light.
Quality extends through all wet areas with the bathroom offering floor to ceiling tiles, modern appliances, vanity and bathtub. The separate toilet and external laundry also replicate the same modern features.
A unit unlike others, it also benefits from the use of the front garden that overlooks from the living room, as well as a private rear yard combined with a grassed area and room to entertain. A lock up garage and space for additional off-street parking in the driveway makes this unit hard to beat!
Features that make this home special:
- Fully renovated and move-in ready
- Street-facing with front garden
- New fully zoned ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
- Downlights throughout living areas
- Ceiling fans in living room and both bedrooms
- Bedroom 1 and 2 with built-in robes
- Upgraded kitchen features crisp white 2Pac cabinetry, tiled splashback, stainless steel appliances, double under-mount sink and ample storage space with plenty of soft close drawers
- New temperature controlled instant hot water system
- Full modern bathroom facilities including deep bathtub and floor to ceiling tiles
- Separate toilet
- Separate laundry with tiled splashback and overhead cupboards
- Private rear yard with room to entertain
- Low maintenance lifestyle on 194sqm (approximate) allotment
- Secure single garage with additional off-street parking
- Complex of 3 units
- 1974 built and well-maintained
- Adjacent to Glyde Street Reserve with playground
- Self-managed strata approximately $300 per quarter
Enjoy an easy commute to the city, walk to the Parade for a coffee, boutique shopping or the supermarket; eat out at one of the many local cafes and restaurants. Students are within close distance of Marryatville Primary and Norwood Morialta High is easily accessible. An abundance of nearby facilities, parks and open spaces can be enjoyed locally.
For further information please contact Jayden Kirk on 0448 225 517, Graeme Brown on 0455 111 791 or 8269 7711 (office).