Reside Inside or Invest For Success!
Savvy investors can’t go past this easy-care addition to their property portfolio. With a tenant already in place until April 2022 and with the home in such an impeccable condition, all you need to do is sit back and enjoy the instant return.
For those looking for a place to call their own, you’re sure to love the low-maintenance lifestyle on offer boasting three bedrooms, two living areas and two bathrooms.
When it’s time to relax, a lounge is nestled at the front of the layout ready for relaxation or for use as a children's activity area. Located at the rear is an open-plan and air-conditioned living and dining space perfect for the busyness of everyday life. The quality kitchen features gas cooking and ample storage.
Be quick to secure this fantastic residence located within close proximity to all amenities and nestled amongst other quality homes.
Features that make this home special:
- Master bedroom with ensuite and walk in robe
- Good sized bedrooms 2 and 3 with built in robes
- Large open plan lounge/dining with split system reverse cycle air conditioner and double glass doors flowing seamlessly to the rear yard
- Kitchen features stainless steel appliances with gas cooktop, double sink and ample storage space
- Additional light filled family room
- Central main bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Convenient separate W/C
- Valuable laundry with external access
- Private, low maintenance rear yard
- Detached double carport with panel lift door accessed from rear laneway
- Currently tenanted until 14/4/22 at $254 per week under the NRAS scheme. Standard market rental of $350-$360 per week applies if the new owner wishes to rent out the property from 15/4/22.
- Uninterrupted views to expansive grapevines at your front doorstep
Ideally located close to a variety of schools including Andrews Farm Community Preschool, St. Columbia College, Mark Oliphant College and Adelaide North Special School. All the shopping and entertainment that Munno Para Shopping City and Elizabeth City Centre are only a short drive away.
For further information please contact Lidija Kies on 0477 779 579 or 8269 7711 (office).
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot provide any guarantee and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.
Note: All grassed areas are enhanced for illustration purposes only.