The new owners of this modern and spacious home can simply unpack and start enjoying their new laid-back lifestyle from the moment they are handed the keys. With a modern, neutral decor inside and low maintenance landscaping, this easy care home will appeal to families, first home buyers looking to get into the market and investors looking to add to their portfolio.
From the kitchen, you can take in views over the air-conditioned living and dining room with any eager cook sure to appreciate the stainless steel appliances and breakfast bar seating. Natural light floods in through the abundance of windows while a glass sliding door opens to the sunny rear patio and private backyard.
Be quick to secure this fantastic abode located within close proximity to all amenities and nestled amongst other quality homes.
Features that make this home special:
- Large master bedroom at rear of home with walk in robe and ensuite
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 of good size, complete with built in robes
- Spacious open planned kitchen/dining/living area with breakfast bar
- Living area complete with split system air conditioning
- Valuable formal lounge or second living area at front of home
- Modern and stylish kitchen stainless steel appliances, gas cooktop and ample cupboard and bench space
- Immaculate and contemporary main bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Low maintenance front and rear yards with freshly laid lawns
- Freshly painted throughout entire home
- New carpets added throughout property
Only minutes from all the shopping and entertainment that Munno Para Shopping City and Elizabeth City Centre have to offer. Enjoy a round of golf at the nearby Playford Lakes golf course. Ideally located close to a variety of schools including Mark Oliphant College and St Columba College. All this and only 40 minutes (approximately) to the CBD via the Northern Expressway.
For further information please contact James Rawkins on 0408 081 826 or 8269 7711 (office).