Charming Family Living!
Before you even step inside this charming home, you will fall in love with the established gardens that adorn the front yard and exude a lush, tropical oasis feel. Inside, the layout is bright and ready to delight a range of buyers from first homeowners to investors and growing families.
Multiple living spaces promise a room for every mood and occasion. The large yard and undercover entertaining area promise hours of fun this summer. This home is lovingly maintained with a well-equipped kitchen and lots of natural light and there is certainly scope to add your own touches to reflect your personal style.
This wonderful property is set on a generous 702sqm (approximate) allotment with a wide 17.79m (approximate) frontage located within walking distance of parks and is close to the local bus and a host of great schools including Highbury Primary School and Preschool and Torrens Valley Christian School.
Features that make this home special:
- Grand master suite with ceiling fan, built-in robe and ensuite
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 of good size boasting built-in robes
- Neat and tidy kitchen providing ample bench and cupboard space including a walk-in pantry and a breakfast bar
- Step down into the living area that boasts natural light and offers seamless flow to the undercover entertaining area
- Dining area adjacent kitchen with split system air conditioner
- Valuable separate lounge area with a ceiling fan and gas heater offering the perfect place to settle in for a movie night with the family
- Main bathroom boasting separate bath and shower
- Convenient separate toilet
- Separate laundry of good size
- Expansive undercover entertaining area overlooking the commodious lawn area, where a game of cricket can be enjoyed in the summer with friends and family
- Lined shed disposed as studio with split system air conditioner
- Workshop / tool shed
- Double length carport with automatic roller door
- Well fenced rear yard
Located in close proximity to a variety of early learning centres, private and public schools including Highbury Primary School. Various sporting grounds and parks are all nearby, including the Hope Valley Reservoir, perfect for fitness activities, pets and kids to enjoy. Hope Valley Shopping Centre and all the shopping and entertainment that Tea Tree Plaza has to offer are only a quick drive away. As well as easy access to the CBD via the O'Bahn at Tea Tree Plaza Interchange or an easy 14km (approximate) drive.
For further information please contact Robert Lonie on 0419 129 009 or Gavin Apacible on 0455 800 848 or 8269 7711 (office).
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public - (A) at our office located at 78-80 North East Road, Walkerville for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and (B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.