A Classic Reimagined for Todays Lifestyle!
A fantastic opportunity for buyers looking for a spacious property, designed for modern day living but low on maintenance. With generous indoor and outdoor spaces creating a relaxed casual environment, the property has been transformed into a stylish contemporary home. The perfect place to raise your family, retire or invest for future growth.
From the street you will notice an impressive double garage, which can easily accommodate two vehicles plus storage. Alternatively, this area could be utilised as a spacious rumpus area. Inside offers a flexible and spacious floor plan, featuring three bedrooms, two bathrooms (including new ensuite), spacious lounge, modern eat-in kitchen plus separate laundry with shower.
Features that make this home special:
- Master bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite
- Well-proportioned bedrooms 2 and 3 with ceiling fans and wall to wall built-in robe to bedroom 2
- Large light filled lounge with air conditioner
- Expansive kitchen and dining with freestanding gas cooker and ample storage space
- Valuable study area
- Convenient laundry with additional modern bathroom facilities
- Private tiled verandah at rear and low maintenance front courtyard
- Double garage with drive through access for additional vehicle
- Quality new flooring throughout
- 5G wireless internet
- New insulation
- New wiring throughout
- Landscaped front garden
- New front fence
Located in sought after southern Enfield, within easy walking distance to North Park and Sefton Park shopping centres plus around the corner from Main North Road which will take you into the CBD within 10 minutes (approximately). Schooling options include Enfield Primary School (located at the end of the street), Prospect North Primary School, Roma Mitchell Secondary College as well as OLSH College.
For further information contact Gabriel Titmarsh on 0497 191 000, Leisa Da Silva on 0488 222 882 or 8269 7711 (office).
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot provide any guarantee and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.