4 Bedroom Living Made Easy!
On offer is this beautifully presented 2009 built home in the popular suburb of Parafield Gardens. Situated on a maintainable 474sqm (approximate) block, providing enough space to entertain at home and expand with the growing family. Boasting a modern décor inside with upgraded features including the Jarrah kitchen, 2.7m ceilings and reverse cycle air conditioning, this low maintenance home with dual living areas and an impressive undercover outdoor entertaining area will impress the most meticulous buyer!
Perfectly suited to First Home Buyers, growing families and downsizers looking to take advantage of a secure property without compromising on comfort and quality. Equally a great opportunity for investors looking to add a quality home to their portfolio.
Features that make this home special:
- Light filled bedroom 1 with large walk-in robe and ensuite with ‘his and hers’ basin
- Good sized bedrooms 2, 3 and 4; all with built-in robes
- Spacious theatre room with double doors to outdoor entertaining area
- Large open plan family and meals area
- Jarrah kitchen featuring breakfast bar, stainless steel appliances and ample cupboard and bench space
- Modern main bathroom with bath, separate shower and separate toilet
- Functional laundry with external access
- Ducted zoned reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
- Outdoor entertaining area with verandah extension
- Fully fenced, low maintenance backyard
- Double garage with automatic panel lift door and internal access
- NBN connected
- 2.7m ceilings throughout
In close proximity to an abundant of reserves, Gardens Recreation Centre, Little Para Golf Course and a variety of schools including Thomas More College, Parafield Gardens Primary, Parafield Gardens High and The Pines Primary School. Shopping centres including Hollywood Plaza and Saints Shopping Centre are both nearby. Public transport options are nearby including the train station and buses for an easy commute to the CBD.
For further information please contact Jayden Kirk on 0448 225 517, Graeme Brown on 0455 111 791 or 8269 7711 (office).
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public -
(A) at our office located at 87 North East Road, Collinswood for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.