Perfect Lifestyle Living or Investment!
This low maintenance unit is perfect for the savvy investor looking to add an already tenanted home to their portfolio, or the first home buyer looking to enter the market. Situated in a small and quiet group, astute buyers will surely be impressed with this neat and tidy unit perfectly located close to all amenities!
The layout offers two bedrooms and one bathroom as well as a light-filled lounge room, with air-conditioning, plus a spacious dine-in kitchen. Here, gas cooking and ample storage await while a laundry and a central bathroom complete the floorplan.
There is also a carport for off-street parking, but with such a central location you can leave the car at home and walk to the local bus stop for easy access to everything this region has to offer.
Features that make this home special:
- Built in approximately 1974 and renovated
- Spacious bedroom one with built-in robe
- Good sized bedroom two
- Light filled living area upon entry
- Fully renovated dine-in kitchen with sky light, ample cupboard space and stainless steel appliances including a gas cooktop
- Laundry with external access
- Modern main bathroom complete with bath and separate shower
- Garden shed for additional storage
- Carport with gate for secure off-street parking
- Currently tenanted for $330 per week to a great tenant until February 2023
- Strata: $470 per quarter
- Sinking Fund: $25 per quarter
- Council Rates: $224.55 per quarter
- Water Supply: $68.60
- Sewer: $73.50 per quarter
Please note all fees are subject to change.
Ideally located in the ever-demanding suburb of Windsor Gardens. With local parks, shops, public transport and schools all within a short walk or driving distance. An easy 10 minute (approximate) walk to the Paradise interchange and the O-Bahn will take you into the city in no time. All of this plus a short drive to the Adelaide CBD and Tea Tree Plaza.
Please note: All edited grass photos are for marketing purposes only.
For further information please contact Jimmy Wu on 0417 874 084, Carlos Carosi on 0428 909 228 or 8269 7711 (office).
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot provide any guarantee and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.