Easy-Care Unit Perfect for Investors
Savvy investors on the hunt for an easy-care addition to their portfolio need look no further. This neat and tidy unit is already tenanted to great tenant for $350 per week and is the set-and-forget addition you’ve been searching for.
The layout offers two bedrooms and one bathroom as well as a light-filled living room, with a feature wood panel wall, and a dining room that leads into the kitchen. Here, electric appliances and ample storage await while a laundry and a linen cupboard complete the floorplan.
Outside, a private, sunny backyard will delight with a covered verandah and a garden shed for added storage. There is also a carport but with such a central location, tenants can leave the car at home and walk to the local bus stop for easy access to everything this region has to offer.
Features that make this home special:
- Built around 1977, well maintained group
- 2 good sized bedrooms; bedroom 1 offering a built-in robe
- Light filled living upon entry with air conditioning
- Dining adjacent kitchen
- Practical kitchen with ample cupboard and bench space
- Main bathroom with bath, separate shower and separate toilet
- Laundry with external access
- Verandah entertaining area
- Low maintenance courtyard with tool shed
- Single allocated carport
- Dual access, entry from within the group as well as direct Redward Avenue access
- Plenty of off street parking
- Currently rented until 15th of December 2021 for 350/week
- Admin $417.84 per quarter
- Sinking $232.15 per quarter
- Council Rates $914.25/annum
- SA Water is Supply $68.60/quarter
- Sewer $75.50/quarter
Surrounded by many new homes and adjacent to Lightsview, there’s no science as to why Greenacres has been the area of choice by many. Conveniently located in a central location and neighbouring the popular St. Martin’s Catholic Primary School, you’ll also be less than 8kms (approximate) from Adelaide’s CBD. Greenacres offers its residents an easy and relaxing lifestyle situated perfectly between the suburbs and CBD. With fantastic infrastructure surrounding such as parks, playgrounds, bike tracks, shopping centres and public transport at your doorstep, this is the place to build your future.
For further information please contact Jimmy Wu on 0417 874 084, Carlos Carosi on 0428 909 228 or 8269 7711 (office).
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot provide any guarantee and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public - (A) at our office located at 78-80 North East Road, Walkerville for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and (B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.