Linear Park on Your Doorstep!
Treat your family to all the room they need to move, play and entertain with this move-in-ready Dernancourt home. The layout offers four bedrooms and two bathrooms, plus multiple living spaces inside and out ready for the coming summer.
The beautifully updated kitchen features electric appliances, all-white cabinetry and on-trend flooring to create a stylish haven where the home chef can show off their culinary skills. An elegant archway connects the formal dining and lounge area; with the additional living area connecting effortlessly to outdoors.
Outside, there is a huge pergola where you can host friends in style as well as a tennis court and lush gardens ready for weekends spent soaking up the sunshine. A shed, garage and carport to shelter up to 5 vehicles and a separate laundry are also included to complete this impressive property that is sure to delight growing families, investors and first-time buyers alike.
Features that make this home special:
- Master bedroom with large walk-in robe and upgraded ensuite featuring floor to ceiling tiles
- Bedrooms 2, 3 and 4 include built-in robes
- Light filled formal lounge with bay window
- Formal dining room with bay window
- Modern kitchen with double sink, Miele dishwasher, SMEG oven, gas cooktop and ample cupboard space
- Valuable family room opening to outdoors
- Main bathroom with separate bath and shower boasting floor to ceiling tiles
- Convenient separate toilet
- Laundry with external access
- Ducted air-conditioning (heating and cooling to all rooms) throughout
- Paved undercover pergola with ceiling fan, perfect for entertaining
- Main double carport installed in November 2016 with drive through access
- Additional carport allowing for up to 3 vehicles
- 22 x Solar Panels (6.6kW system)
- Large low maintenance yard featuring a fenced tennis court area
Ideally located on the sought after Linear Park and close to a variety of schools, local shops, sporting clubs and public transport options. Within walking distance to Balmoral Reserve and just 10.9km (approximately) to the Adelaide CBD.
Please note: Pictured swimming pool is not included in the sale.
For further information contact Graeme Brown on 0455 111 791, Andrew Tamburrino on 0447 888 177 or 8269 7711 (office).
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot provide any guarantee and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public - (A) at our office located at 78-80 North East Road, Walkerville for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and (B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.