Simplicity Beats Complexity!
This delightful open plan home is set on a good sized allotment of 479sqm (approximately) and provides plenty of space to entertain at home with family and friends.
Offering dual living areas, three well-proportioned bedrooms, a great size secure rear yard and a wonderful undercover outdoor entertaining area.
Buyers will surely be impressed with this well maintained property located in close proximity to numerous amenities.
Features that make this home special:
- Master bedroom with walk-in robe and access to the main bathroom
- Good sized bedrooms 2 and 3 with built-in robes
- Formal lounge room
- Open plan kitchen, dining and family area
- Stylish kitchen with Samsung dishwasher, gas cooktop and breakfast bar
- Bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Separate toilet for your convenience
- Separate laundry with access to rear yard
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
- Undercover outdoor entertaining area with pitched roof
- Manicured rear yard with lawn area, perfect for the kids and pets to enjoy
- 3.10m x 5m workshop/shed with roller door in rear yard
- Garden shed
- Single carport with automatic roller door
- Additional carport
- Gas hot water system
Ideally located in a quiet road and surrounded by many other quality built homes. In close proximity to a variety of primary and secondary schools such as Salisbury Heights Primary, Salisbury East High, Tyndale and an abundance of public transport options. Only a short walk to the open spaces of many parks including Canterbury Drive and Jenkins Reserve. All of this and just a short drive to all of the shopping and entertainment that Saints Shopping Mall, Parabanks Shopping Centre and Golden Grove Shopping Centre have to offer.
For further information please contact Robert Lonie on 0419 129 009 or 8269 7711 (office).
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public -
(A) at our office located at 87 North East Road, Collinswood for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.