Family Home on Generous Allotment!
Perfectly positioned on a generous 629sqm (approximate) block is this comfortable and move-in-ready family home with views onlooking the hills. You will adore the functional floorplan and good-size yard along with the popular Modbury North location that places you within easy reach to a variety of amenities including Tea Tree Plaza.
An abundance of soft natural light illuminates the open lounge and dining room with a gas heater and timber flooring. The U-shaped kitchen boasts sweeping benchtops, a dishwasher and a gas cooktop along with both overhead and under-bench cupboards for extra storage. Secure parking is available in the attached carport with an electric roller door and drive-through access to the shed/garage.
This home is sure to appeal to families looking for convenience and room to play or investors looking to rent out and reap the rewards or redevelop (subject to council consent).
Features that make this property special:
- Private front courtyard, perfect for entertaining guests or enjoying your morning coffee
- 3 good sized bedrooms, bedrooms 1 and 3 complete with built in robes
- Open plan kitchen and dining area with gas heater and sky light to the dining area
- Sleek and functional kitchen with stainless steel appliances including dishwasher, gas cooktop, double sink and ample cupboard space
- Light filled lounge
- Neat and tidy bathroom with separate toilet for convenience
- Separate laundry with external access
- Ducted evaporative air conditioning
- Low maintenance rear yard
- Double length carport with electric roller door and drive through access to shed/garage to store additional vehicle
- Large driveway for additional off street parking
Superbly located only minutes away from all the shopping and entertainment that Westfield Tea Tree Plaza has to offer. Within walking distance to public transport options and a variety of local parks. The ever popular Waterworld Aquatic Centre is only a short drive away. Additionally in close proximity to a variety of excellent public and private schools, including Gleeson College and Kildare College.
For further information please contact John Ktoris on 0438 945 704 or 8269 7711 (office).
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot provide any guarantee and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public - (A) at our office located at 78-80 North East Road, Walkerville for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and (B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.