Perfect Opportunity on Petherton!
On offer is a great opportunity for you to bolster your portfolio with this well-maintained home that is currently leased until October 2022. Alternatively, if you are looking to downsize with an easy-care home without sacrificing functionality and style then 310 Petherton Road could be the property for you!
The floorplan boasts a practical layout with three bedrooms, one-bathroom and an open plan living, dining and kitchen area. The kitchen is well-equipped with a gas cooktop, pantry and ample storage space.
Completing this impressive property is a fenced and private backyard with a double carport offering rear lane access. Parks, schools and shops are nearby and you’re also only 35 minutes (approx.) from the CBD.
Features that make this home special:
- Three good sized bedrooms all with built-in robes
- Contemporary kitchen with gas cooktop, dishwasher, pantry and ample cupboard and bench space
- Open plan and light-filled living and meals area with split system air-conditioning and sliding door leading to the backyard
- Neat and tidy bathroom with bath, shower and toilet
- Separate laundry facilities
- Low maintenance rear yard with ample space for your furry friends
- Double carport at rear with panel lift door
- Currently tenanted for $295.00 per week until October 2022
Ideally located close to a variety of schools including Andrews Farm Community Preschool, St. Columba College, Mark Oliphant College and Adelaide North Special School. All the shopping and entertainment that Munno Para Shopping City and Elizabeth City Centre are only a short drive away or enjoy a round of golf at the nearby Playford Lakes golf course. All this and only 40 minutes (approximately) to the CBD via the Northern Expressway.
For further information please contact James Rawkins on 0408 081 826 or 8269 7711 (office).
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot provide any guarantee and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.