Your Own Private Paradise! Huge 46.52m Frontage.
DUE TO COVID RESTRICTIONS AUCTIONS ON SATURDAY THE 24TH AND SUNDAY 25TH OF JULY WILL BE POSTPONED – REVISED DATE AND TIME TO BE ADVISED!
If you have been seeking your own slice of paradise in a near City location then this could be the one for you!
Hidden away behind a high fence in a private garden setting, lies this gracious home situated on a magnificent 990sqm block (approximately). With a heritage inspired façade, the home offers a light and bright interior with picture windows providing views to the landscaped gardens.
Fully renovated throughout, there are 3 good sized bedrooms, stylish bathroom, light filled lounge, home office/study and separate dining room. A key feature of the home is the huge family room at the rear that provides a fantastic entertaining space, with natural flow to the expansive outdoor areas. Completing the offering is a double width carport behind an automatic roller door.
Of course the property may also capture the attention of those buyers who have been seeking a development opportunity, would consider undertaking renovations/extensions to the existing property or are looking for a site to build their own dream home (all subject to council consents). The property is zoned Established Neighbourhood in the Port Adelaide Enfield council area, has a frontage of 46.52m (approximately) and irregularly shaped rear. Call now for a copy of the Certificate of Title.
Features that make this home special:
- Large master bedroom with ceiling fan
- Good sized bedrooms 2 and 3 with built-in robes and ceiling fans
- Formal lounge room with fireplace, ceiling fan and access to garden
- Spacious formal dining room
- Modern kitchen with gas cooktop, dishwasher and ample bench and cupboard space
- Stylish bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Huge family/entertaining area with ceiling fan
- Home office/study with built-in cupboard
- Valuable second toilet
- Separate laundry
- Ducted evaporative air conditioning
- Gas space heater
- Instant gas hot water system
- Double carport with automatic roller door and drive through access to single garage
- Securely fenced front and rear yard
- Landscaped gardens with irrigation system
- 990sqm block (approximately)
- Zoned to Nailsworth Primary School
Within close proximity to some of Adelaide’s best private and public schools including St Monica’s Parish School, Nailsworth Primary, Wilderness School, Blackfriars Priory School and St Peter’s College. Walk to the Broadview Oval sporting and leisure area for a mix of quality amenities including a playground and dog park. A short drive to the cafes and theatre on vibrant Prospect Road. Excellent public transport nearby for easy access to the CBD and minutes’ drive to Walkerville Shopping Centre and Northpark Shopping Centre. All this and just 6km's (approximately) from North Adelaide and the Adelaide CBD.
For further information please contact Paul McIntosh on 0447 555 870 or 8269 7711 (office).
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public -
(A) at our office located at 87 North East Road, Collinswood for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.