1,405sqm of Prime Land in an Idyllic Location!
An exceptional opportunity presents itself in one of the most idyllic and serene locations in the popular suburb of Valley View. On offer is a charming two level 1970’s built, solid brick family residence that has been impeccably designed and executed. This home provides year round entertaining options with perfect natural flow from the multiple internal living areas to the tranquil outdoor area featuring a swimming pool and picturesque views. Enjoy the secluded sense of peace and tranquility surrounded by dense greenery that complements the privacy of this abode, creating the family home you deserve in a location you will love.
Upon entry you will be greeted by lofty vaulted ceilings, timber beams and exposed brick which encapsulates this charming home. A quality built and well-loved residence that boasts a very rare blue chip location and set on an enormous 1405sqm (approximate) allotment, making this an opportunity not to be missed! Being offered to the sale market for the very first time, this property won’t last long.
Upper level comprising of:
- Master bedroom of good size, complete with walk-in robe, ensuite and ceiling fan
- Bedroom 2 and 3 with built-in robes and ceiling fans
- Valuable 5th bedroom or study room with built-in robe
- Exposed brick and timber beams compliment the family and meals area, complete with ceiling fan, spit system air-conditioning and opening out to the pergola/deck
- Great sized pergola/deck, perfect for entertaining
- Ducted reverse-cycle air-conditioning
- Immaculate kitchen offering natural light and beautiful scenery, complete with walk-in pantry, dishwasher, double stainless steel ovens and ample bench and cupboard space
- Additional light-filled living and dining area, allowing access to rear deck
- Original bathroom with large shower and separate bath + separate toilet
- Sizeable laundry with built-in storage
- Alarm system
- Double carport with plenty of room for the caravan or boat
Lower level comprising of:
- Large rumpus room with access to pergola and views of the pool
- Bedroom 4 with built-in robe
- Updated and modern 3rd bathroom
- Cellar room
- Store room/workshop with roller door access to rear yard
- Beautiful character style swimming pool
- Solar electrical system 5kw
- Fully irrigated front, rear and side gardens
Take advantage of the two street frontages and subdivide the rear yard, whilst retaining the house (Subject to Council Consent). Alternatively, maximise the massive 1405sqm (approximate) allotment and redevelop the site (Subject to Council Consent)
A new convenient lifestyle awaits being located only a short distance to multiple council maintained parks and reserves. Close by to Valley View Golf Course, Ingle Farm Shopping Centre, The Junction Shopping Centre and all the shopping and entertainment that Westfield Tea Tree Plaza has to offer. All of this and only minutes away from local quality public and private schools.
For further information please contact Fadi Oudih on 0455 999 007, Paul Leombruno on 0439 160 161 or 8269 7711 (office).
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public -
(A) at our office located at 87 North East Road, Collinswood for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.