Low Maintenance Living!
A fantastic opportunity is on offer to secure this well maintained home in the popular suburb of Campbelltown. Built in 1959 with updates throughout, this home provides multiple year round entertaining options with perfect natural flow from an enclosed entertaining area through to the a large deck area overlooking the backyard. Set on a 539sqm (approximate) block, this home is sure to impress individuals wanting a home to live in and enjoy, renovate and add your own personal touches, rent out and reap the rewards or redevelop (subject to council consent).
Features that make this home special:
- Good size bedroom 1 with built-in robe
- Bedroom 2 with ceiling fan
- Spacious separate lounge with fireplace and ceiling fan
- Light filled dining area with wall unit air conditioner
- Practical kitchen and meals area with pantry, stainless steel appliances and feature sky light
- Neat and tidy main bathroom with shower over bath
- Separate toilet
- Laundry with external access and sky light
- Ducted air conditioning throughout
- Impressive enclosed entertainment area, perfect for entertaining all year round
- Large decked area extending from enclosed entertaining area
- Fully fenced, established yard with garden shed, lean to and rainwater tank
- Additional shed and porch area
- Open carport with drive through access to rear yard
Located a short distance from the open spaces of Linear Park and only a short drive to a variety of sought after schools including St. Francis of Assisi Primary School, Charles Campbell College and Thorndon Park Primary School. Just minutes away from all facilities including Newton Central and Newton Village Shopping Centre, Mercato, Tony and Marks Fresh Fruit & Veg, gyms, medical facilities, Charlesworth Park which features a fitness loop, tennis and basketball court. Public transport options very accessible including Paradise Interchange and nearby bus stops with easy access to Norwood, CBD and Uni SA Magill Campus. All of this and only a short 8km drive (approximately) to the Adelaide CBD.
For further information, please contact Kevin Nguyen on 0427 273 590 or 8269 7711 (office).
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public -
(A) at our office located at 87 North East Road, Collinswood for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.