When Style, Space and Location Count!
A rare opportunity to purchase a Torrens Titled spacious townhouse in the sought-after suburb of Highbury.
Built in 2016 on a block size of 286sqm (approximately), the residence offers a luxurious ambience with quality fixtures and fittings throughout which will appeal to professionals, young families and downsizers who want to enjoy this low maintenance lifestyle.
Investors should also be tempted with the expected rental of $440/pw.
The home boasts plenty of windows which offers an abundance of natural light and sunshine, multiple living areas and a stunning stately rear yard.
Features that make this property special:
Upper level comprising of:
- Spacious master bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite
- Generous sized bedroom 2 with built-in robe
- Good sized bedroom 3
- Light filled study room or retreat
- Three way main bathroom with separate bath and shower + separate toilet
- Blinds throughout
Lower level comprising of:
- Large open plan living/dining area
- Modern, stylish kitchen with stainless steel appliances, gas cooktop, dishwasher, ample bench space, breakfast bar and double pantry
- Separate powder room
- Spacious, separate laundry with ample storage space
- Additional storage
- Paved courtyard, perfect for outdoor entertaining
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
- Single garage with automatic panel lift door and direct internal entry
- Fully fenced, low maintenance rear yard with manicured gardens and rainwater tanks
Superbly located only minutes away from all the shopping and entertainment that Westfield Tea Tree Plaza has to offer. In close proximity to the wonderful River Torrens Linear Reserve, Black Hill Conservation Park and public transport options including the O-Bahn at Tea Tree Plaza Interchange. Additionally close by to a variety of excellent schools, including Highbury Primary, St Ignatius' College and Kildare College.
For further information please contact AnnaMaria Varelias on 0487 487 383 or 8269 7711 (office).
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot provide any guarantee and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.