Perfectly positioned in the tightly held suburb of Campbelltown and only a short walk to Glynde corner cafes, this delightful C1959 residence could become a mid-century modern dream home or the potential to subdivide (subject to council consent). Set on a generous 700sqm (approximate) allotment with a 17.7m (approximate) frontage it will appeal to the most astute buyer with multitude of opportunities.
Features that make this home special:
- Master bedroom with ceiling fan
- Generous sized second and third bedrooms with ceiling fans
- Light filled open plan lounge room and dining
- Updated U-shaped kitchen with solid wood benchtop, gas cooktop, stainless steel appliances, semi-integrated dishwasher and ample storage space
- Neat and tidy bathroom with separate toilet
- Private laundry
- Gas heater in lounge (recently fully serviced)
- Split System air conditioners to Bed 1, Bed 2 and Lounge
- Valuable extension with rumpus/studio space and ceiling fan
- Large entertaining pergola
- Established gardens made up of Australian natives
- Single carport
- Double garage/workshop
- Garden shed
Located only a short distance from the open spaces of Linear Park. A variety of sought after schools are only a short drive away. Nearby facilities including Newton Village Shopping Centre, gyms, medical centres, and public transport options including Paradise Interchange. All of this and only 7.2km (approximately) to the Adelaide CBD.
For further information please contact Fadi Oudih on 0455 999 007, Paul Leombruno on 0439 160 161 or 8269 7711 (office).
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public - (A) at our office located at 87 North East Road, Collinswood for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and (B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.