Sensational 5 Bedroom Family Home!
Situated in a quiet and peaceful no through road, this beautifully presented open plan home situated on a generous allotment of 665sqm (approximate) provides ample space for the whole family with multiple living areas, 5 bedrooms, study room and a superb outdoor entertaining area, additionally boasting plenty of natural light and a neutral decor throughout.
This neat and well maintained home is perfect for growing families with nothing left to do but move in and enjoy!
Features that make this home special:
- Double sized master bedroom with huge walk-in robe, ceiling fan and ensuite with spa bath
- Generous sized bedrooms 2, 3, 4 and 5 all complete with built-in robes
- Formal lounge room
- Divine open plan family/dining and kitchen area with ceiling fans and skylights, making the perfect space to entertain
- A very comfortable and sizeable kitchen with a breakfast bar, integrated dishwasher, walk-in pantry, island bench and ample bench and cupboard space
- Dining area adjacent kitchen
- Main bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Separate laundry
- 3 phase ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
- Paved outdoor entertaining area with pitched roof and ceiling fan
- 2 x Garden sheds
- Landscaped front and rear yard
- Double garage with automatic panel lift doors, internal and external access
- Ample parking, space for a van off street
- 5KW solar electrical system with 20 panels
- Gas hot water system
Located a stones throw to Anstey Hill, minutes away from St Agnes Shopping Centre, a variety of sought after schools, parks and public transport options including the city via the O'Bahn. Additionally in close proximity to all of the shopping and entertainment that Tea Tree Plaza has to offer.
For further information please contact Robert Lonie on 0419 129 009 or 8269 7711 (office).
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public -
(A) at our office located at 87 North East Road, Collinswood for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.