Ideally situated in the ever popular St Agnes and also located within Residential Growth Policy Area 11, positioned on a generous 684sqm (approximate) block with a wide 21m (approximate) frontage. Desirably located within walking distance to Westfield Tea Tree Plaza, Cafes, Restaurants and a variety of reserves, creating a suburb lifestyle for the whole family to enjoy.
Live in and enjoy, renovate and add your own personal touches, rent out and reap the rewards or explore the exciting options for redevelopment with Tea Tree Gully council (subject to consent), the choice is yours!
Features that make this home special:
- Good size master bedroom with ceiling fan and built in robe
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 both with built in robes
- Bedroom 4 with the option to use as a study room
- Spacious lounge room with split system air conditioner and gas heater
- Functional kitchen with 5 burner gas cooktop and ample cupboard space
- Dining room adjacent kitchen
- Updated bathroom with separate bath and shower + separate toilet for convenience
- Featuring floorboards throughout
- Separate laundry with access to rear yard
- Ducted evaporative air conditioning
- Great size verandah with pitched roof
- Large garage in rear yard perfect for extra storage
- Double carport with automatic roller door and drive through access to garage
- Low maintenance and well maintained front and rear gardens
- Currently tenanted at $350 per week until the 9th of February 2021
In close proximity to a great variety of early learning centres, public and private schools including St Agnes Primary School and Ardtornish Primary School. Just a few minutes' to Antsey Hill Recreation Park. Located nearby to St Agnes Shopping Centre, and all the shopping and entertainment that Tea Tree Plaza has to offer is only a quick drive away. Easy access to the CBD via the O-Bahn Interchange.
For further information please contact Robert Lonie on 0419 129 009 or 8269 7711 (office).