Location, Luxury, Lifestyle!
Your luxury inner city lifestyle awaits. Tucked away in a quiet tree lined street adjacent Royston Park with stunning street appeal, this 2007 built home by boutique builder Chase Crown is the one you have been waiting for.
With contemporary excellence in design for modern living, this dual level residence showcases seamless flow throughout from the internal to external living spaces and is complete with high end fixtures and fittings. From the chefs designer kitchen and open plan living with lofty ceilings and gas fireplace, to the impressive outdoor entertaining area with built-in kitchen overlooking tranquil manicured gardens. Boasting beautiful Spotted Gum timber floors, stunning Red Cedar trims and high windows throughout providing an abundance of natural light.
Positioned on a low maintenance 362sqm (approximate) block, this home provides ample space for the entire family to live and play, whilst also delivering all of the benefits of a city fringe location. With a fantastic street appeal and a modern elegant style inside, there is nothing to do but simply move in, relax and enjoy this fabulous property!
Lower level comprising of:
- Commodious open plan living and dining featuring gas log fire, built-in shelving, bi-fold doors to outdoor entertaining, downlights and newly sanded and polished Spotted Gum flooring throughout
- Designer chefs kitchen complete with huge Caesarstone breakfast bar, Miele stainless steel appliances, integrated fridge/freezer, mirrored splashback and ample cupboards and bench space with soft close drawers
- Bedroom 3 with built-in robes
- Spacious formal lounge
- Wide hallway with built-in wine rack and storage room, perfect for the wine connoisseur
- Bluestone feature steps and wall with glass ceiling overlooking a tranquil central atrium which allows an abundance of natural light
- Modern main bathroom with shower
- Powder room providing a valuable 3rd toilet
- Large laundry with built-in joinery and external access to courtyard
- Ducted zoned reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
- Split level configuration
- Low maintenance paved courtyard to front and rear of property
- Impressive outdoor entertaining with automatic retractable awnings, built-in kitchen and Beef Eater BBQ
- Bose speakers to outdoor entertaining area
- Fully fenced, manicured yard
- Double length garage with automatic roller door and internal access
- Intercom, alarm system and security cameras
- Invisi-Gard security screens on all windows and front screen door
- Quality Cedar trims to all windows, eaves and architraves throughout
Upper level comprising of:
- Spacious Bedroom 1 with large built-in robe, cupboards and drawers, ceiling fan, block out blinds and contemporary ensuite featuring double basin vanity, bath and separate shower
- Good sized bedroom 2 with ceiling fan
- Light filled landing area with built-in cupboard
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
- Quality brand new carpets installed to staircase, hallway and bedrooms 1 and 2
Perfectly located with beautiful Linear Park at your doorstep, you are also spoilt for choice with Walkerville, Marden and St Peters “The Avenue” shopping precincts nearby plus the iconic Norwood Parade and all it offers only 8 minutes (approximately) away. Public transport is easily accessible with The O-Bahn Klemzig Interchange 1km (approximately) away from the front door. Sporting and recreation facilities including the MARS Sporting Complex are also nearby, as well as Marden Senior College. All this and only 5.7km (approximately) to the Adelaide CBD.
For further information, please contact Graeme Brown on 0455 111 791, Andrew Tamburrino on 0447 888 177 or 8269 7711 (office).
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public -
(A) at our office located at 87 North East Road, Collinswood for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.