Humble Home with Endless Potential!
Welcome to your first home, next home or newest addition to your investment portfolio. Discover the very best in low-maintenance living without sacrificing on contemporary style.
The heart of this abode is the combined living / dining area and modern kitchen, making culinary preparation a dream with the ample bench and cupboard space on offer.
The flexible floor plan will suit a range of lifestyles with three bedrooms and two bathrooms and the option to convert the formal lounge to an additional bedroom or simply enjoy as is!
Your morning coffee is best enjoyed outside in the sun as the kids run free in the easy-care rear yard. The opportunities for growth are fantastic and there is plenty of scope to add your own personal touches.
Features that make this home special:
- Master bedroom complete with ensuite and walk-in robe
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 of good size with built-in robes
- Light filled combined living/ dining area with split system air conditioning
- Modern kitchen with ample bench and cupboard space including a pantry, stainless steel appliances including gas cooktop and breakfast bar
- Three way main bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Separate laundry with external access
- Low maintenance gardens
- Full fenced rear yard
- Single garage with direct internal entry, convenient external access and panel lift door
Only minutes from all the shopping and entertainment that Munno Para Shopping City and Elizabeth City Centre have to offer. Enjoy a round of golf at the nearby Playford Lakes golf course. Ideally located close to a variety of schools including Mark Oliphant College and St Columba College. All this and only 45 minutes (approximately) to the CBD via the Northern Expressway.
For further information please contact Jacob Lanning on 0417 876 879 or 8269 7711 (office).
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot provide any guarantee and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.