Reside Inside or Invest for Success!
This fantastic low maintenance property offers a 'move in with nothing to do' opportunity. If you do not enjoy maintaining a yard then this is the one for you. Designed to lock up and leave, you have flexibility for whichever direction your lifestyle takes you.
Living expands over two levels with the bedrooms accommodated upstairs, both featuring built-in robes. Downstairs, the layout is open-plan with a seamless flow from the kitchen to the living space and there is also a functional courtyard to the rear of the property.
If you are looking to start up, slow down or invest in an already tenanted property this opportunity may just be right for you!
Upper level comprising of:
- Two good sized bedrooms, both featuring built-in robes
- Contemporary main bathroom
- Storage cupboard
Lower level comprising of:
- Light filled open plan kitchen/ meals and living space connecting to the courtyard through stacked glass doors
- Modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances including gas cooktop stainless steel appliances ample cupboard and bench space
- Neutral separate laundry
- Valuable separate toilet for convenience
- Ducted air conditioning
- Under-stair storage
- Private low maintenance courtyard
- Rainwater tank
- Single carport with roller door
- Currently tenanted until August 2022 paying $280.00 per week.
Located in a central position close to parks, playgrounds and a variety of schools including Mark Oliphant College and St Columba College. Only minutes from all shopping and entertainment that Munno Para Shopping City and Elizabeth City Centre have to offer. Additionally in close proximity to Argana Park and transport options.
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot provide any guarantee and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.
For further information please contact John Ktoris on 0438 945 704 or 8269 7711 (office).