Fantastic Family Living or Ideal Investment!
This well-kept, low maintenance family home is ideal for first home owners, astute investors or those seeking easy-care living.
This single-storey layout is light-filled and inviting and encompasses three bedrooms and two bathrooms including the master with an ensuite. All bedrooms are spacious and benefit from the convenience of the central main bathroom with separate bath and shower.
Sweeping benchtops and quality appliances await the avid cook in the kitchen while an abundance of natural light enhances the sense of space throughout the home. The open-plan kitchen, living and meals area offers direct access to the fenced, low maintenance backyard which presents a large pergola entertaining area, perfect for hosting guests.
Features that make this home special:
- Built in approximately 2011 on a generous land holding of 393sqm (approximate)
- Main bedroom complete with built-in robe and ensuite
- Good sized bedrooms 2 and 3
- Light filled open plan living and dining area with heater
- Well-equipped kitchen featuring a breakfast bar and ample cupboard and bench space
- Central main bathroom offering a bath and separate shower
- Practical laundry with external access
- Evaporative cooling throughout
- Elevated pergola entertaining area with views over the backyard
- Fully fenced backyard with low maintenance garden
- 2x rainwater tanks
- Single carport with roller door and internal access
Superbly located minutes away from all the shopping and entertainment that Westfield Tea Tree Plaza and Hope Valley Shopping Centre have to offer. Various sporting grounds and parks are nearby. Paradise and Tea Tree Plaza interchange are a short drive away for an easy commute to the CBD. Additionally in close proximity to a variety of excellent public and private schools, including Kildare College, Modbury High, Modbury Preschool to Year 7 and Dernancourt School R-7.
Please Note: All edited grass photos are for marketing purposes only.
For further information please contact Jimmy Wu on 0417 874 084, Carlos Carosi on 0428 909 228 or 8269 7711 (office).
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot provide any guarantee and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.