Easy-care Family Living
Much loved by just the one owner since it was built in 2018, this beautifully maintained home will take your breath away. Anyone craving contemporary comfort and style need look no further than 29A Olinda Road, set within a prized pocket of Windsor Gardens.
There are three bedrooms and two bathrooms spread throughout the single-storey layout including the master with a walk-in robe and ensuite. Bedrooms two and three have built-in robes and are serviced by the main bathroom.
At the rear of the layout, you will find the open-plan kitchen, family and meals area with sliding doors that lead to the expansive covered entertaining zone. You can prepare a delicious meal in the sleek and stylish kitchen before moving outside to dine with guests on the patio or lounge for afternoon cocktails and overlook the immaculate backyard.
Features that make this home special:
- Light filled bedroom 1, complete with walk-in robe and ensuite
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 of good size and both offering built-in robes and ceiling fans
- Spacious open plan family and meals area
- Modern kitchen with ample cupboard and bench space and stainless steel appliances
- Well-kept main bathroom with shower
- Practical laundry offering built-in joinery and external access
- Ducted air conditioning throughout
- Large outdoor entertaining area
- Fully fenced, low maintenance backyard with garden shed
- Single garage with automatic roller door and internal access
- 22x solar panels for energy efficiency
- 350sqm (approximate) of beautifully landscaped, low maintenance ground
Ideally located in the ever-demanding suburb of Windsor Gardens. With local parks including Linear Park, shops, public transport and schools all within a short walk or driving distance. An easy 10 minute (approximate) walk to the Paradise Interchange and the O-Bahn will take you into the city in no time. All of this plus a short drive to the Adelaide CBD and Tea Tree Plaza.
For further information please contact Jimmy Wu on 0417 874 084, Carlos Carosi on 0428 909 228 or 8269 7711 (office).
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot provide any guarantee and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public - (A) at our office located at 78-80 North East Road, Walkerville for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and (B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.