Sit Back, Relax and Enjoy!
DUE TO COVID RESTRICTIONS AUCTIONS ON SATURDAY THE 24TH AND SUNDAY 25TH OF JULY WILL BE POSTPONED – REVISED DATE AND TIME TO BE ADVISED!
Treat yourself to the space and flexibility your family needs with this wonderful abode set on a large 570sqm (approximate) allotment with a wide 19m (approximate) frontage, surrounded by well-manicured gardens.
Providing 3 well-proportioned bedrooms, multiple living areas and a large outdoor entertaining area offering the flexibility to live comfortably.
Impressively presented and offers scope to update the home throughout or simply enjoy as-is. A home perfect for growing families, first home buyers or investors alike, this one won’t last long!
Features that make this home special:
- Generous master bedroom with built-in robe
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 of good size offering built-in robes
- Formal living area with gas heater
- Family room offering plenty of natural light and a seamless transition on to the rear pergola
- Practical kitchen with gas cooktop, ample cupboard space and pantry
- Dining area adjacent the kitchen
- Neat and tidy bathroom offering separate bath and shower
- Separate toilet for convenience
- Laundry offering storage and external access
- Expansive paved pergola with pitched roof, perfect for entertaining while the kids or pets play on the lawn
- Powered workshop for the home handyman
- Additional tool/garden shed
- Single carport with automatic roller door
- Fully fenced, low maintenance rear yard
- Ducted air conditioning
Your new home is located close to a great range of schools and is only moments from retail hubs such as Munno Para Shopping City and Elizabeth City Centre. On the weekends, you can enjoy a round of golf at the nearby Playford Lakes golf course or travel just 40 minutes (approximate) to the CBD via the Northern Expressway.
For further information please contact John Ktoris on 0438 945 704 or 8269 7711 (office).
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public - (A) at our office located at 87 North East Road, Collinswood for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and (B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.