Feast your eyes on this exceptional opportunity to secure a charming residence, situated within the prestigious suburb of Vale Park. With an abundance of distinguished schools and highly-regarded recreation and shopping precincts within close proximity, it’s not hard to see why this admired location is so incredibly sought-after.
Rarely do opportunities like this present themselves. With endless potential, you will enjoy a comfortable, solid brick family home or a blue-chip investment. There is great potential to enjoy the property in its original glory or take full-advantage of this exciting opportunity to secure an enviable allotment on which to build your dream home (subject to council consent).
On a 675sqm (approximate) corner allotment, this versatile home of three bedrooms and two bathrooms features timber fretwork, stunning ceiling roses and feature cornices throughout the majority of the home. Additional to the large rear garden and covered entertaining area is a fully fenced front yard and attached garage with drive through access to a carport, providing ample secure parking.
Astute buyers will surely be impressed with this fortuitous opportunity to secure entry into an exclusive enclave and indulge in the best of everything the cosmopolitan north-eastern suburbs of Adelaide has to offer.
Features that make this home special:
- Solid brick home
- Three large bedrooms; bedroom 3 with built-in robe
- Formal lounge with oil heater, charming chandelier and ornate ceiling rose
- Spacious separate family room with electric heater, air conditioner and sliding access to the outside area
- Charming kitchen featuring retro splashback, double bowl sink and an abundance of cupboard space
- Easy-case tiled dining room with bi-fold doors opening directly to the lounge, family room, and kitchen
- Original main bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles, bath and separate shower
- Convenient additional separate toilet
- Valuable second bathroom, incorporating laundry facilities and external access
- Ducted air conditioning throughout
- Tiled, undercover verandah entertaining area, perfect to entertain friends and family
- Low maintenance backyard with good sized grass area for kids and pets to run freely
- Well–landscaped front garden
- Single garage with roller door and drive through access to additional carport
- Large gated driveway for additional secure off street parking
Admirably located only 5kms (approximate) to the Adelaide Oval Riverbank Precinct, University District and CBD. An easy 5 minute (approximate) walk to the River Torrens Linear Park, close to exceptional public transport and numerous council-maintained reserves. Exceptional education and childcare opportunities are metres away such as Vale Park Preschool and Primary School, St Andrews School, Walkerville Primary School and St. Monicas plus the Precious Cargo Education Montessori, Wilderness and St. Peters Colleges are minutes away. Great shopping options on Walkerville Terrace and Marden Shopping precincts are also close by.
Please Note: All edited grass photos are for marketing purposes only.
For further information please contact Graeme Brown on 0455 111 791, Ben Krieg on 0447 888 177 or 8269 7711 (office).
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot provide any guarantee and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.