Ready to Move In and Enjoy!
Best and Final Offer by 12pm 1/7/2022.
Indulge in the low maintenance living this modern townhouse has to offer. Whether you’re a first home buyer, downsizer or investor, this property is ready to simply move in and enjoy!
The layout spans over two levels with two bedrooms and a bathroom located upstairs and the main bedroom, with an ensuite and walk-in robe, set on the ground floor. The heart of the home is the light filled open-plan kitchen with gas cooking, dishwasher and an abundance of storage.
The main living space flows out to the easy-care courtyard, while the separate lounge offers a valued additional and flexible living space. Air-conditioning and beautiful flooring promises comfort and style while an internal laundry, additional powder room and plenty of storage ensures complete convenience.
Upper level comprising of:
- Bedroom 2 and 3 complete with built-in robes
- Living space, perfect for a home office/study space with storage
- Central bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Convenient separate toilet
Lower level comprising of:
- Master bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite
- Light-filled, open plan living and dining room with split system air conditioner
- Separate spacious lounge room set at the front of the home
- Modern kitchen with gas cooking, stainless steel appliances and ample cupboard and bench space
- Additional toilet for added convenience
- Laundry with storage and access to exterior
- Understair storage area
- Private courtyard
- Double garage with automatic panel lift door and direct access into rear yard
All the shopping and entertainment that Munno Para Shopping City and Elizabeth City Centre are only a few minutes away or enjoy a round of golf at the nearby Playford Lakes golf course. Ideally located close to a variety of schools including Andrews Farm Community Preschool, St. Columbia College, Mark Oliphant College and Adelaide North Special School. All this and only 40 minutes (approximately) to the CBD via the Northern Expressway.
For further information contact Gabriel Titmarsh on 0497 191 000 or 8269 7711 (office).
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot provide any guarantee and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.