Sit Back, Relax and Enjoy!
Perfectly positioned on a quiet street in Paralowie, there is plenty of room for the entire family. Providing four bedrooms and a fabulous open plan living, dining and kitchen area. This home is currently leased to a long-term high-quality tenant until March 2023, meaning eagle-eyed investors will be quick to secure such a profitable home to add to their portfolio.
The layout was designed with functionality in mind with the four bedrooms to the front of the property, including the sizable master suite complete with walk in robe and ensuite. The stylish kitchen is well-equipped with stainless steel appliances, a large pantry and island bench with breakfast bar.
Outside is a low-maintenance backyard ready for kids and fury friends to enjoy! Completing the floorplan is a modern main bathroom, separate laundry, and double garage with internal and external access. This is a home that provides everything you need to both live and play.
Features of the home include:
- Spacious master suite with walk in robe and ensuite
- Three additional bedrooms all with built in robes
- Expansive open-plan living, dining and kitchen area with split system air conditioner
- Contemporary kitchen with stainless steel appliances, large pantry and island bench with breakfast bar
- Modern main bathroom with separate bath and shower + separate toilet
- Separate laundry with external access
- Low-maintenance backyard
- Double garage with panel lift door and both internal and external access
- Currently tenanted until March 2023 for $400 per week
Located nearby to parks and recreational facilities. In close proximity to local shopping options, early learning centres, schools and public transport options, this home represents exceptional value!
For further information please contact Robert Lonie on 0419 129 009 or Gavin Apacible on 0455 800 848 or 8269 7711 (office).
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot provide any guarantee and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.