Refined Living offering Elegance and Style!
Be captivated by the warmth and charm of this lovely, honest family residence nestled within a premium pocket of Walkley Heights on a generous 600sqm (approximate) allotment. Your new abode is enveloped by manicured, low maintenance gardens that sets the tone for a home that is refined yet relaxed.
The thoughtfully designed layout offers four bedrooms, two bathrooms and a double garage with an attached storage room providing space for the whole family. Appealing to all, you are spoilt for choice with a divine open-plan kitchen, meals and family room or you can escape to the charming formal living and dining room.
Truly a lifestyle home, the neutral tones and natural light create a beautiful ambience, while the internal living spaces connect seamlessly through to the sensational outdoor entertaining area, overlooking the pristine rear gardens and spacious lawn area.
This beautiful home is situated in a quiet cul-de-sac within easy reach of schools, shops and parks and presents a truly special opportunity for the particular buyer looking for a long-term family abode!
Features that make this home special:
- Grand master suite with high vaulted ceilings, walk in robe and ensuite
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 of good size, bedroom 2 with walk-in robe and bedroom 3 with built-in robe
- Valuable 4th bedroom or option to use as study/home office
- Light-filled open plan kitchen, meals and family room with glass sliding doors opening out to the impressive outdoor entertaining area
- Timeless kitchen with stainless steel appliances, dishwasher, gas cooktop, large pantry, ample cupboard space and sweeping bench tops with breakfast bar
- Formal dining and living room or transform into home theatre
- Bright and central main bathroom with separate bath and shower + separate toilet
- Laundry with external access
- Ducted evaporative air-conditioning and ducted gas heating for year-round comfort
- Impressive paved outdoor entertaining area with spacious pitched pergola complete with outdoor blinds, making it the perfect location for you to host friends and family
- Amazing manicured rear yard and gardens with large lawn area for the kids and pets to run free
- Large and well built shed/workshop with power
- Double garage with panel lift doors, open storage area and external and rear access through roller door
Additional features to further entice:
- Modern rendered façade with huge street appeal
- Recessed ceilings on entrance
- LED downlights
- 3KW Solar system
- 2 x Rainwater tanks
- Roller shutters to front windows
- Quality outdoor blinds
- Cul-de-sac location
Ideally located just minutes away from parks, public transport options and a variety of schools including Ingle Farm Primary, Valley View Secondary, St Pauls College, Heritage College and Cedar College. Only a short drive to Valley View Retail Centre, Ingle Farm Shopping Centre and all the shopping and entertainment options that Tea Tree Plaza has to offer. All this and less than 13km (approximately) to the Adelaide CBD!
For further information please contact Fadi Oudih on 0455 999 007, Paul Leombruno on 0439 160 161 or 8269 7711 (office).
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot provide any guarantee and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public - (A) at our office located at 78-80 North East Road, Walkerville for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and (B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.